The Citroën-Kegresse halftrack series was originally developed for France by Citroën, but was also exported to several minor countries, including Poland. The models purchased were the B2 10CV, C6 P. 14, C4 P. 17 and C6 P. 19, with the first delivery in 1924 and the last in 1933.
Poland used 90 of the B2 10CV chassis to build the wz. 28 armoured car. The remaining chassis, along with the other Citroën-Kegresse halftracks purchased, were mainly used as staff cars and artillery tractors.
|B2 10CV||C4 P. 17||C6 P. 14||C6 P. 19|
|Weight||2.3 t||1.85 t||2.5 t||2.33 t|
|Length||- m||4.3 m||- m||4.7 m|
|Width||- m||1.69 m||1.7 m|
|Speed (max)||40 km/h||28 km/h||25 km/h||52 km/h|