The Praga RV was a 2 ton, 4x6 light truck, first manufactured in 1935, with more than 3000 being build before production ended in 1939.
In addition to being used by the Czechoslovakian army, the Praga RV was exported to several other countries, including Poland and Sweden. After invading Czechoslovakia, Germany also used the Praga RV.
Variants of the Praga RV included the Praga RVR (which was equipped with a radio) and an ambulance version.
|Speed (max)||70 km/h|