The ČKD F-IV-H was an amphibious light tank, developed by ČKD. Two different prototypes were made, the ČKD F-IV-H and ČKD F-IV-H/II. Testing of the first prototype began in 1938, and when Czechoslovakia was invaded by Germany in 1939, it was taken by the Germans for further testing. The second prototype was ordered by the Germans in 1941.
|Armour (max)||14 mm|
|Speed (max)||56 km/h|
|Primary weapon||7,92 mm ZB-37 (1)|